Wed, Dec 06|
The Wellness Retreat
Holidays can be stressful, and layering on the roles and responsibilities of entrepreneurship takes it to a different level. Join the 37 Oaks Growth Lab in guiding like-minded business owners through exercises, and tips to help you relax, refocus & refresh! (and win prizes too!)
Time & Location
Dec 06, 2023, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM CST
About the event
37 Oaks' monthly membership, The Growth Lab, is designed to help product-based businesses shift into online and retail growth through our Courses, Coaching, Content, Community and services.
When you want to be a Doctor, you go to medical school. When you want to be a Dentist, you go to dental school.
- Where do you go to learn how to transform your hobby into a growing business?
- Where do you go to learn how to grow your product-based business into new markets and channels?
- Where do you go to learn how to build a successful online or retail business?
You go to the 37 Oaks Growth Lab! It is like knowing a trade and a "language" to grow a profitable, sustainable, and scalable product-based business, and we teach that language!
Entrepreneurship is a holistic journey, and we want to make sure we support the business AND the business owner. This is how you reach optimal success. That's why one of the Growth Lab's benefits includes a reoccurring "Wellness Retreat" session, led by our coach, Tasha Green.
November Wellness Retreat
The holidays can be stressful, and layering the roles of operating a small business and guiding it through a successful 4th quarter takes it to a different level.
- Feeling overwhelmed, exhausted and unfocused?
- Do you need the space to just relax, refocus, and refresh?
- Do you need support, encouragement, and positive energy to push through this hectic season?
- Would you find value in learning simple tips, exercises, and activities to help you overcome stress and anxiety that may come from this season?
Then join our Wellness Retreat for exercises, affirmations, activities, and support. Register Now!
About Coach Tasha!
Passionate about uplifting others, Tasha Green is a former Licensed Professional Counselor who transitioned into the role of Director of HR. Choosing to let her counseling license lapse, Tasha redirected her energy toward fostering a positive workplace environment. Now a SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), she leverages her background in counseling to enhance employee well-being and engagement. Tasha's mission extends beyond traditional counseling as she lives to encourage individuals on both personal and professional fronts. In every role, Tasha is committed to creating spaces where people thrive and reach their full potential.